- A full 8 lamp Medusa fixture draws a diminutive 1.36 amps @120v while in operation.
- Exceptionally high lumen maintenance with 90%+ preservation over the first 60,000 hours.
- Proprietary advanced COB design allows for exceptionally high lumen output (2150+ lumens per 3’ tube / 8 per fixture) while still operating at just a few degrees above ambient.
- 0-100% linear dimming available on all lamps, and with the addition of a lamp remote you are able to control up to 256 lamps individually at any one time.
- With an advanced solid state COB lamp design and you can travel without the fear of onsite lamp failure common in filament/ignitor based lamps.
- Designed to run on a wide variety of common international voltages ranging from 80-260v, allowing you to plug in anywhere in the world and know your lights are going to perform.
Medusa LED Lighting System
The Medusa Lighting system is currently in a holding pattern. We are hoping to have it moving forward in the future.
*The images shown here are currently of our first prototype. We are currently in a holding pattern with the light, but aiming to produce a new prototype sometime in 2015. Subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you when the Medusa system is closing in on production.
Not currently shipping.